This week, two questions were asked to a panel of French citizens:
· Regarding the project of the French government to freeze rents, do you think that…?
– It will limit the increase of rents
– It will deter landlords from letting
· During the upcoming months, do you think that the government… ?
– Will be able to deliver on his promise to keep the same number of civil servants
– Will have to reduce the number of civil servants, in order to deliver on his promise regarding the deficit
Discover the results of this survey and Frédéric Latrobe’s analysis by watching “La question de l’éco” of June 7th: