Tilder helps companies develop brand strategies that define a clear purpose, and enable meaningful institutional discourse.
Tilder is involved at every stage of the creation of the discourse and the brand platform, using proven methods to identify the company’s central values and ideals. Tilder also offers expertise in naming, i.e. reinventing the brand at a key moment in its development. Tilder supports its clients in promoting their corporate ideology within the public debate and in scripting and storytelling strategies that include media relations, digital strategies, the creation and promotion of social and environmental commitments, etc.
- Yvonnick Baudouin Partner - Administrative and Financial Director
- Matthias Leridon Partner - Chairman
- Christophe Sirugue Partner - Deputy Managing Director
- Marie-Virginie Klein Partner - Deputy Managing Director
- Patrick Ropert Partner
- Christine Revault d’Allonnes-Bonnefoy Chief of Staff
- Jean-Michel Salvator Partner
- Bertrand Chambenois Partner
- Jacques Le Foll Senior Advisor
The Tilder Team
Tilder draws upon the collective skills of a group of high-level communication experts.
Tilder was created in 1990 as an independent partnership and entrepreneurial venture. Its development is based on the personal commitment and professional skills of its teams.
The Tilder Team embodies the excellence and efficiency of unique offering in the advisory market. Our members have been educated at the most prestigious French grandes écoles and universities, and have valuable experience in the world of business, government ministries, journalism, strategic consulting and finance.