The crisis communication
Since its creation, Tilder has supported companies at key moments in their history, whether it be financial crises, changes in governance, mergers & acquisitions, restructuring or strategic repositioning.
The way an organisation manages a crisis is almost as important as the crisis itself. Tilder develops tailor-made communication strategies adapted to the expectations of each of the stakeholders. Tilder implements 360° crisis management strategies by creating dedicated teams capable of providing complementary expertise to its clients. These strategies encompass the entire internal and external communication ecosystem.
- Yvonnick Baudouin Partner - Administrative and Financial Director
- Matthias Leridon Partner - Chairman
- Christophe Sirugue Partner - Deputy Managing Director
- Marie-Virginie Klein Partner - Deputy Managing Director
- Patrick Ropert Partner
- Christine Revault d’Allonnes-Bonnefoy Chief of Staff
- Jean-Michel Salvator Partner
- Bertrand Chambenois Partner
- Jacques Le Foll Senior Advisor
The Tilder Team
Tilder draws upon the collective skills of a group of high-level communication experts.
Tilder was created in 1990 as an independent partnership and entrepreneurial venture. Its development is based on the personal commitment and professional skills of its teams.
The Tilder Team embodies the excellence and efficiency of unique offering in the advisory market. Our members have been educated at the most prestigious French grandes écoles and universities, and have valuable experience in the world of business, government ministries, journalism, strategic consulting and finance.